[OPLINLIST] Take a break from all of this MORE talk and look at some darn library cards

Bill Martino martinbi at oplin.org
Fri Aug 25 13:45:06 EDT 2006

More library card scans have been added to the Minerva Public Library
website so if you care about such things take a look.  Just a reminder that
the blank spots represent libraries that I have yet to receive a card from
... once I get the missing cards we will redo those pages.  At present I
have received 157 cards (out of, I believe, 249 library systems).  If a
library has more than one card we are only listing the main card (later we
will have pages devoted to the other cards [i.e. juvenile cards])  If you
have yet to do so please mail me a card from your library.  As you will be
able to tell we have deleted barcode numbers so that no one will be able to
access your databases or place holds etc...  My address remains Minerva
Public Library / Attn: Bill Martino / 677 Lynnwood Drive / Minerva, Ohio
44657 (or you can send your card via US Cargo)
Our website it http://www.minerva.lib.oh.us/  Just look for the box on the
left side that reads Ohio Library Cards (simple isn't it)

Thanks,
Bill Martino

For informational purposes only these are the libraries that I have yet to
receive a card from (plus it is now an easier list to type)

Andover   Arcanum   Ashland   Belle Center   Bellevue   Bettsville   Bexley
Bradford   Caldwell   Cardington-Lincoln
Dorcas Carey   Mercer County   Centerburg   Geauga County   Pickaway County
Cleveland Public   Cuyahoga County
Cleveland Heights   Clyde   J.R. Clarke   Crestline   Dayton Metro   Patrick
Henry   Dover   Hardin Northern
East Cleveland   Preble County   Elyria   Euclid   Normal   Forest-Jackson
Galion   Grandview Heights   Granville
Marion Lawrence   Greenville   Southwest   Lane   Holgate   Homer   Jackson
City   Kent   Mary Lou Johnson
Brown Memorial   Logan-Hocking County   Mansfield-Richland County   Mason
Kate Love Simpson   Medina County
Mentor   Evergreen   Middletown   Milan-Berlin   Monroeville   Montpelier
Salem Township   Mt. Gilead   Mt. Sterling
Napoleon   Nelsonville   New Carlisle   Perry County   New Straitsville
Wright Memorial   Orrville   Grand Valley
Pataskala   Perry Public   Pickerington   Richwood-North Union   Sandusky
Shaker Heights   Perry Cook
St. Clairsville   St. Mary's   St. Paris   Stow   Swanton   Toledo   Upper
Arlington   Brumback   Ritter   Wadsworth
Auglaize County   Warren   Wauseon   Westerville   Wickliffe   Wilmington
Wayne County   Worthington
Muskingum County