[OPLINLIST] YA help needed

Cinda Bretz Wallace bretzci at oplin.org
Tue Aug 29 10:16:33 EDT 2006

Good Morning all you GREAT Library people,
We are in need of some advice, guidance, help, assistance - whatever you may want to call it.
We have a new staff person working with teens (new to working with teens, not to the Library).
She would like any information you can provide for useful website, listservs, etc.
Will the outstanding Ohio library community help her out?
If so, please either post to the list or send items directly to Lisa Phillips at phillili at oplin.org.
Thanks,
Cinda Bretz Wallace, MLIS
Library Director
Willard Memorial Library
bretzci at oplin.org
(voice)419-933-8564  (fax) 933-4783

"Sad to say, if there is a money crunch, the libraries are the first to feel it -- just when their services are the most needed." - Barbara Bush from her 1994 memoir.

The views expressed are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of the
Willard Memorial Library Board of Trustees