[OPLINLIST] Have a successful outreach program for Latino youth?

Janet Ingraham Dwyer jingraham at worthingtonlibraries.org
Tue Aug 29 18:02:33 EDT 2006

Hello colleagues,

Are you or your library engaged in programming to Latino/Hispanic youth?
If you have a good story to share, I would love to hear from you!

The OLC Outreach & Special Services Division and Diversity Committee are
seeking library staff who are providing successful outreach to Latino
youth (any age range) and/or families.  If you'd like to speak at a
professional conference about your experiences - or are willing to be
convinced to do so! - we particularly want you to contact us.

Please email me by September 8 at jingraham at worthingtonlibraries.org
with a few words about your outreach efforts and your contact
information, and any questions you might have.  Thank you very much!

Sincerely,
Janet

Janet Ingraham Dwyer
Outreach Services / Volunteer Coordinator
Worthington Libraries
jingraham at worthingtonlibraries.org
www.worthingtonlibraries.org