[OPLINLIST] E-Rate Workshops for Libraries

Dan Moore gawasc at oplin.org
Thu Aug 31 15:36:22 EDT 2006

Folks
For those who are on the E-rate listserv and received the message from
Dan Farslow this morning and for all library folks who do E-Rate here is
an update from Dan for just us libraries.
-----

Dan Farslow wrote:

"There will be separate Workshops for libraries, 8 of them in
November and 8 in January, across Ohio. The Library Workshop notices
are developed and posted by the State Library and the Regional Library
shops. I hope that the Regionals let you folks know the schedule soon.......

The "homey" part of the Ohio E-Rate Newsletter is "generally" written for schools
(there about 700 school folks as compared to less than 50 library folk
on the listserv.)  The information applies to both schools and
libraries. If we got all/most libraries on board I would be willing to do a
listserv for libraries independent of the school listserv...."

----

--
Dan Moore
Automated Services Coordinator