[OPLINLIST] Reader's Guide to Periodical Literature

Martha M. Sturgill msturgill at npls.org
Tue Jan 10 14:51:14 EST 2006

Dear Library Friends,

Thank you for all the interest in our encyclopedias. We wish we had more to pass on.
But we do have 7 volumes of the Reader's Guide to Periodical Literature to pass on. They are volumes 57-63 representing the years 1997-2003 (one volume per year).
If you are not on the US Cargo route, maybe we could send them to a library in your county and you could pick them up there. We really cannot afford to spring for postage. We are located in Licking County (NE of Columbus).

Thanks,

Martha Sturgill, cataloger
Alexandria Public Library
P.O. 67