[OPLINLIST] Free Furniture

Karen Albury kalbury at westervillelibrary.org
Thu Jan 26 16:41:55 EST 2006

Our building is undergoing construction/renovation, and we no longer
have a need for some of our furniture.  Any or all of the furniture
listed below will be given free to the first person who can come to cart
it away:

Five (5)  wood (cherry in color) study/computer carrels; each is 48
inches wide x 30.5 inches deep; wood sides are 48 inches high; work
surface is 30" high

Ten (10) double-sided A-frame slatwall shelving units complete with
shelves; the end panels and trim are blue, the slatwall and shelves are
beige; each unit is 32" wide, 54" high and 29" deep at floor level if
there are shelves on both sides; each side will hold up to 4 shelves;
shelves are 31" wide and are about 6" deep; we used the shelving for
children's paperbacks

All of the furniture is in good condition.

Karen Albury

Deputy Director

Westerville Public Library

126 South State Street