[OPLINLIST] CAMLS Good to Great workshop

Terri Pasadyn tpasadyn at camls.org
Tue Mar 14 11:32:15 EST 2006

Powerful Principles, Innovative Results

A special CAMLS workshop based on two of the most acclaimed and widely used
business books - Good to Great by Jim Collins and Built to Last by Jim
Collins and Jerry Porras.

Exhaustively researched, each book offers powerful principles which can
yield insight and value for almost any organization. In this interactive
full-day seminar we will examine the key concepts from each text and their
relevant application for the work you do. In addition, we will explore the
need to balance the timely principles identified in this research with other
practices necessary to produce innovative results. You will learn some
easy-to-apply ideas for fostering an innovative culture as we examine the
work of IDEO, one of the most highly-regarded product design firms in the
country. Finally, you will have the chance to explore the most compelling
questions running through your mind in a Conversation Cafe format to help
bring closure to the day.

Tuesday, April 4, 2006, 9 am - 4 pm

Cuyahoga County Public Library

Parma, Ohio