[OPLINLIST] AED Question

Mary K Ball ballma at oplin.org
Sat Mar 25 11:10:11 EST 2006

Hello, All-

My library has recently acquired an AED (Automated External
Defibrillator)  we acquired the AED with a grant from the Barberton
Community Foundation.  Some of our staff have volunteered to be trained on
the AED and with CPR.

We want to notify the local press of this.  I am gathering information for
the press release.  I have a few questions:
1) What other libraries in Ohio have an AED on their premises?
2) How many staff/volunteers are trained to use it?
3) Do you have an anecdotical stories about the AED ? (anyone saved with it?)
4) Other information you may wish to tell....

Thanks!

Mary Kay Ball
Reference Librarian
Barberton Public Library