[OPLINLIST] Booklist for dealing with military deployment...

Barb Scott barbarascott1956 at yahoo.com
Mon May 15 12:50:39 EDT 2006

OPLINlisters,

  I have several copies left of a handout/book list I developed for a program that I presented on Friday at the Art of the Picture Book Conference in Ashland, Ohio.

  The title of the presentation (and the book list) is "Using Picture Books to Deal with Military Separation".  It includes books dealing with fear, loss, separation anxiety, tolerance, Islam/Middle East, and a number of miscellaneous titles.  Also included is a list of helpful websites.

  If you'd like a copy, please email me at barbarascott1956 at yahoo.com.  If  you're on US CARGO, please let me know....I can send that way as well!

  Barb Scott, Children's Librarian
  Bucyrus Public Library