[OPLINLIST] Author Visits at Wood County Public Library

boonema@oplin.org boonema at oplin.org
Fri Sep 22 11:54:46 EDT 2006

My apologies for two earlier, blank emails, I'm not sure why the text was
dropped. I hope the third time is the charm.

Mark your calendars fro two exciting author events at the Wood County
District Public Library in Bowling Green during early October.

October 5 at 7 pm at the library
(251 N Main St., Bowling Green)
WCDPL's Meet the Author series welcomes Steve Hamilton and Julia
Spencer-Fleming, two of the hottest names in American crime fiction. After
talking about their new books, they will be available to answer your
questions and to sign books.

A Stolen Season is the 7th installment in Hamilton's Edgar-winning series
set in Michigan's Upper Peninsula and featuring retired cop, Alex
McKnight. Booklist notes, "Hamilton's gamble of putting the most exciting
action offstage with [McKnight's] girlfriend pays off big-time here.
Hair-raising suspense with poignant characterization."

All Mortal Flesh marks Spencer-Fleming's 5th book in her Agatha- and
Anthony-award winning series. Publisher's Weekly promises in its starred
review that "Fans, once they start reading, will hand "Do Not Disturb"
signs on their doors."

October 11 at 7 pm at the BG High School Gymnasium
(530 W. Poe Rd., Bowling Green)
Bowling Green Community Reads present Marley and Me author, John Grogan Is
it possible for humans to discover the key to happiness through a
bigger-than-life, bad-boy dog? Get the answer from John Grogan himself
when he helps us kick off our 5th Community Reads!

Mr. Grogan will be available to answer questions and to sign books.

Hope you can join us in Bowling Green for what promises to be two
outstanding evenings!

Mary Boone
PR Coordinator
Wood County District Public Library