[OPLINLIST] stuffed animals & puppets

Helen Booth hbooth at newcomerstownlibrary.org
Mon Aug 27 17:42:01 EDT 2007

The Newcomerstown Library has recently begun circulating kits with
puppets & corresponding books.  We also have been given some hugh
stuffed animals on which the little ones (okay, even some of the bigger
ones) like to jump or lay to read.  Now we're thinking about what kind
of protective measures we should be following too keep these items
louse-free.  Any ideas from out there in oplin-land?   We're interested
in what procedures others follow and/or recommend.  The start of a new
school year has us thinking.  Reply to the general list or e-mail me @
hbooth at newcomerstownlibrary.org.  Thanks!