[OPLINLIST] Speaker information

Patty O'Connor poconnor at marysvillelib.org
Mon Dec 3 10:31:31 EST 2007

Hello,

Help!!! Several months ago, during a discussion about reenactors, there was
mention of a gentleman who does a program annually at a library reciting
Robert Burns poetry. I remember that the person who wrote about him said
that he wears his kilt and speaks in a brogue, and that the library's
friends group prepared haggis to add to the fun. Also, the speaker works for
the local newspaper in their town. Can anyone provide me with the name and
contact information for this gentleman? I thought I saved the original email
but I can't find it anywhere. Thank you in advance.

Patty O'Connor
Head of Adult Services & Reference
Marysville Public Library
231 S. Plum Street