[OPLINLIST] microfilm reader

Mark Mabelitini mabelima at oplin.org
Tue Dec 4 18:21:06 EST 2007

Hi,

We have an old microfilm reader/printer that needs some repairs.  It is an
old 3M Model 7540MFB reader/printer.  I cannot find anyone who services
these anymore.  We have some microfilm and microfiche, but not really
enough to justify buying a new machine.  I would like to find someone who
can service the one we have to keep it going along for awhile.

Anyone have an old machine AND have someone who still services the thing?

Please reply offlist.

Thanks
Mark

Mark Mabelitini, Director
Tipp City Public Library
11 E. Main St.
Tipp City, Ohio 45371
(937) 667-3826 (office)
(937) 667-7968 (fax)
www.tippcitylibrary.org

"The true meaning of life is to plant trees under whose shade you do not
expect to sit." --Nelson Henderson, philanthropist