[OPLINLIST] e-mail

Dan Will willda at oplin.org
Thu Dec 6 15:42:45 EST 2007

That is probably one of the biggest draws for our patrons. The ability
to access their e-mail. We do not allow them to setup Outlook Express or
any other e-mail client though. If they can't get it in a web
browser...........sorry.
--
Dan Will
Technology Supervisor
willda at oplin.org

The difference between fiction and reality?
Fiction has to make sense.
Tom Clancy