[OPLINLIST] e-mail

Diana Parker ill.smfpl at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 6 16:08:58 EST 2007

Same here, we definitely allow email. We have handouts
on how to set up a Yahoo account, and reference staff
can all help someone get through the process. We also
teach an email class as part of our computer class
curriculum.

Diana Parker

"If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those
of the institution."

Diana L. Parker
Interlibrary Loan Coordinator
Stow-Munroe Falls Public Library