[OPLINLIST] e-mail

Georgiana huizenge at oplin.org
Thu Dec 6 15:44:06 EST 2007

Oops!  I meant to reply to the whole list - yes, we certainly do!  Even
though we don't provide email addresses for patrons, we do allow them to
check their email from the patron computers.  This happens frequently when
folks are having trouble with their home computers, or they are travelling
through, or just because our computers are faster.
Georgi Huizenga, Harris-Elmore Public Library