[OPLINLIST] e-mail

Avery Shifflett shifflav at oplin.org
Thu Dec 6 16:10:09 EST 2007

If you were to deny patrons access to their email accounts, you might as
well shut off the computers.  Email is now an integral part of Internet use
for the majority of users and you would be severely limiting access by
cutting off email.  I shudder imagining the rioting that would result from
patrons if that kind of a policy went into effect.

There are far too many legitimate uses in favor of email.