[OPLINLIST] e-mail

Tamara Murray tmurray at westervillelibrary.org
Thu Dec 6 16:49:32 EST 2007

We absolutely allow patrons to access their email from all of our public
computers. The only thing we don't allow is access to Microsoft Outlook
which is specific to each computer and configured differently. Gmail,
Hotmail, Yahoo, AOL. You name it. This is a major draw for patrons.

Tamara Murray
Adult Services Librarian
Westerville Public Library