[OPLINLIST] Copies

Sheryl D. Schirmer, Director schirmsh at oplin.org
Thu Dec 13 15:31:37 EST 2007

The Bluffton Public Library is planning to purchase a new b&w copier
with coin box for public usage.  We are still charging $0.10 per page as
we have since the mid 80's.  It's probably time to raise it.  The
beginning of a new year with a new copier would be a good time to do
it.  We also have a printer tied to our public computers through
Envisionware that charges $0.10 for B&W and $0.75 for Color.

What's the going rate for photocopies out in Libraryland?  (The post
office across the street charges $0.25 per page, which seems a bit steep.)

Your input would be most helpful.
--

//

*/Sheryl D. Schirmer, Director/*