[OPLINLIST] lego tournament

Ellen Mangine emangine at marysvillelib.org
Fri Dec 28 10:59:55 EST 2007

I would like to host some kind of Lego tournament for kids this Spring.
Does anyone have experience/suggestions/thoughts on this idea?  I'm torn
whether to have kids bring in their own creations from home and put them on
display, or whether to have an event at the library where we supply a
certain amount of Legos and they must design and build something within a
short amount of time.  Also, would it be best to go with a theme like
buildings, vehicles, inventions, etc.?  I appreciate any information you
have.

Thanks,

Ellen Mangine

Assistant Director