[OPLINLIST] Job Opening

Lynn Mercer LynnM at muskingumlibrary.org
Thu Feb 8 16:56:56 EST 2007

Creative and enthusiastic candidate needed to fill a Librarian I opening
in the Children's Department of the Muskingum County Library System.
MCLS is an innovative
team oriented public library located in the heart of Southeastern Ohio.
Responsibilities include: Children's reference services and programs,
materials selection and collection development.  Qualifications:  ALA
Accredited MLS with interest in public libraries.  Salary range:  $
34,382.42 - 47,548.80.  Benefits: Library pays employee share of
retirement which is 9.5% of salary ($3,266.33 - $4,517.14); health and
life insurance, 20 days vacation, 15 days sick leave, 4 personal days,
usual holidays and tuition reimbursement.  Selection process will begin
immediately and continue until position is filled.  Qualified applicants
should send letter of application, resume, three (3) letters of
reference and official graduate school transcripts to: Lynn Mercer,
Human Resources Manager, Muskingum County Library System, 220 North 5th
Street, Zanesville, Ohio 43701.  Visit our web site at
http://www.muskingumlibrary.org An Equal Opportunity Employer.