[OPLINLIST] Blizzard

Susan Hill shill at pauldingcountylibrary.org
Tue Feb 13 09:33:44 EST 2007

Hey everyone,
The Paulding library system is closed today up here in the NW Ohio tundra due to something they call a blizzard. I live a couple of houses away from the library, so I moseyed on over... not so easy for everyone else. Hope you all have a safe and loving Valentine's Day... while I'm at it,and since it IS Valentine's week... just in case you haven't heard... I'll be changing my name this fall. More info can be found at www.fredandsusan.com. Sign our guestbook! Hope to see a lot of you soon at chapter conferences.
See ya,
Susan
Susan N. Hill
Director: Paulding County Carnegie Library
Editor: Rural Library Services Newsletter
Candidate:  2007 ALA Councilor-At-Large
205 S. Main Street
Paulding, OH 45879
Voice: 419-399-2032