[OPLINLIST] Blizzard

Jim Wilkins wilkinji at oplin.org
Tue Feb 13 11:12:08 EST 2007

It's snowing like crazy here in Crawford County, and we are closing at 1:00
today as is the Crestline Library.  We are currently averaging about an inch
an hour, and the wind is really blowing it around.  Keep warm and safe
everyone, and congratulations Susan!

Jim Wilkins, Director

Bucyrus Public Library

200 East Mansfield  Street