[OPLINLIST] Find a juvenile series

Camille Leslie leslieca at massillonlibrary.org
Mon Feb 26 10:43:07 EST 2007

Dear Peg,

There was a series of several books I read in the 1950's which could
have stuck around 'til the 1970's by Henry Gregor Felsen or Felson.  Two
of the titles he wrote were STREET ROD and HOT ROD.  They were aimed at
teenagers, though, since there were boyfriend/girlfriend relationships.

This might be what he's after.  I don't recall character names but do
recall that they were exciting, even for a girl, with lots of dialog
about motors and customizing cars.

Camille Leslie, Director
Massillon Public Library
330-832-9831, ext 314