[OPLINLIST] Recruiting Members for Rethinking Resource Sharing

Angela Thomas athomas at sloma.state.oh.us
Wed Feb 28 08:38:05 EST 2007

Hello all;

I am co-chair of the Rethinking Resource Sharing User Needs Work Group.
Our charter is "A work group to research user behavior for the purpose
of defining user needs in the areas of information access and resource
sharing".   We are recruiting members for this work group.  At this
point, the task at hand is to do literature review of user studies that
have been done particularly on Resource Sharing.  We are a part of the
Rethinking Resource Sharing Committee.  If you would like more
information on the group as a whole, please access this url:
http://www.rethinkingresourcesharing.org/

As of now, if you are interested in being a part of the User Needs Work
Group, we are looking for members who are willing to do some literature
reviews on User Studies.  Please reply to this email.  Thanks.

Angela Thomas, PMP

Project Manager Statewide Resource Sharing

State Library of Ohio

274 E. 1st Ave

Columbus, OH 43201

office: 614-995-9360