[OPLINLIST] CD & DVD security cases CHEAP--make an offer

Evelyn Janoch E.Janoch at rrpl.org
Mon Jan 8 10:16:33 EST 2007

Rocky River Public Library has about 3300 KWIK cases for CDs (including
several hundred double cases) and 3 unlocking devices for sale -- if you
are unfamiliar with them, here is a link:
http://www.gresscoltd.com/kwikcase/  The cases are in 36 boxes and we
will split up as needed.

We also have approx. 1100 DVD Secure Case II Clips (yellow) that allow
you to hide a 3M security strip in the clip (we did not put the strips
in them). Theses clips are from Midwest Tapes and are  in 3 boxes. We
also have 5 unlocking devices for them. We would like to sell them as a
whole unit if possible.

Please contact Pam Ward after 3 p.m. today at:

 p.ward at rrpl.org

Or 440.333.7610 x210