[OPLINLIST] Kwik Case Sale

Lynn Mercer LynnM at muskingumlibrary.org
Mon Jan 8 08:56:18 EST 2007

The Muskingum County Library System has approximately 500 DVD Kwik Case
security cases to sell at a huge discount!  We've switched to a
different type of case and have a surplus of used DVD Kwik cases that
are in good condition.  If you are interested in purchasing any or all
of these at the low cost of $1.25 per case (about 80% off of the
original price!), please email me the quantity you would like.  Cases
will be sent through U.S. Cargo along with an invoice.

Lynn Mercer, PHR

Human Resources Manager/Deputy Clerk Treasurer

Muskingum County Library System

220 N. 5th Street

Zanesville, OH 43701