[OPLINLIST] workshop announcementSupport Staff Interest Group Meeting

SWON Libraries info at swonlibraries.org
Fri Sep 7 13:02:56 EDT 2007

*This announcement has been posted to several lists.  Our apologies for
any duplication.
Please forward to all interested parties.
*

  Support Staff Interest Group Meeting
  <http://www.swonlibraries.org/register?a=formreg&id=993&rate=cost3&sponsor=SouthWest%20Ohio%20and%20Neighboring%20Libraries&addattendee=Y>

Support Staff Interest Group Website
<http://www.swonlibraries.org/support-staff>

      Date

Thursday, November 1st, 2007

      Time

11:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.

      Location

SWON Libraries Office

      Description

Join area support staff for a discussion of issues, tips and tricks, and
share ideas for the annual Support Staff Symposiums! As with all
Interest Groups, the Support Staff Interest Group is free and all
interested parties are welcome.

Today's discussion will center on Best Practices and User-Friendly
Websites, and we will take some time to look at what our websites do
well (and share some tips on how we can improve)!

Interested in what we do? Send your questions to our chair, Katy
McBryan, at mcbryank1 at nku.edu <mailto:mcbryank1 at nku.edu>.

      Meal

We will order in lunch and pay individually.

      Contributing Member of SWON Libraries

Free, but registration is required

      Friend of SWON Libraries

Free, but registration is required

      Contributing Member of NEO-RLS, NORWELD, or SERLS

Free, but registration is required

      Other

Free, but registration is required

The deadline to register is Wednesday, October 31st, 2007