[OPLINLIST] Call for summer reading ideas for 2009

Laura Lee Wilson lwilson at holmeslib.org
Tue Sep 11 14:40:07 EDT 2007

ATTENTION CHILDREN'S SERVICES LIBRARY STAFF

I hope your summer reading programs were successful this year.  I know
it is hard to believe, but the Collaborative Summer Library Program
manual committee is beginning work on the 2009 manual; we are requesting
your help.  To quote a friend, "We just finished mysteries and are now
collecting bugs, give us time to catch our breath."  Ahh, but there is
no rest for the weary.

The theme for 2009 is Be Creative @ Your Library.  Attached is a list of
potential chapter headings.  Please consider submitting your ideas to
our editor Patti Sinclair.  We are especially interested in your
suggestions for school visits, skits, puppet shows, and decorating.  If
you have specific questions you may contact me.  Thank you for your
combined genius.  I look forward to reading all your great ideas!  ~LLW

Laura Lee Wilson

lwilson at holmeslib.org <mailto:lwilson at holmeslib.org>

Head of Children's Services

Holmes County District Public Library