[OPLINLIST] Introducing Ohio Library News--a new blog from OPLIN!

Laura Watkins watkinla at oplin.org
Thu Sep 13 14:07:45 EDT 2007

"*Ohio Library News: News & View from Ohio Libraries (and More)*
<http://oplin.org/ohiolibrarynews/>" is a new blog brought to you by the
staff of the Ohio Public Library Information Network (OPLIN).
Occasionally, we will brush on national library issues, but for the most
part, Ohio Library News will highlight information, news, and events
related to libraries across the state of Ohio.

It is located at: http://oplin.org/ohiolibrarynews/

We welcome your input: If you've got library news you'd like to share,
please email me directly at watkinla at oplin.org for consideration.

Thanks!

--
Laura Watkins