[OPLINLIST] Character costume requested

nietfeli@oplin.org nietfeli at oplin.org
Tue Sep 18 17:02:03 EDT 2007

Our library wants to do a special story time program using any well-known
children's book character and schedule it for sometime early in 2008.  We
are interested in borrowing or renting a character costume.  Last year for
a program we had Clifford in costume and it was well attended.

If anyone would have information on borrowing or renting any other
affordable costume from either a library or retail store we would
appreciate a response by e-mail.
Any suggestions or comments for a successful program would also be helpful.

Linda Nietfeld
Fort Recovery Public Library