[OPLINLIST] More Books for Adoption

Weinstein, Robin RWeinstein at gcpl.lib.oh.us
Tue Sep 18 15:01:25 EDT 2007

Hi, Everyone,

We still have withdrawn books. Let me know if you are interested in any
that remain. PLEASE include your Cargo code.

Council of State Governments State Directory, 2006;  2 vols. (B)
Gale Directory of Publications and Broadcast Media, 141st ed. 2006, 5
vols., 1 interim update (W)
Gale Directory of Publications and Broadcast Media, vols. 1-5 and
update, 2006 (F)
Handbook of Chemistry and Physics, 2002-2003 (B)
Handbook of US Labor Statistics, 2006 (B)
Harris Ohio Industrial Directory, 2005 (B)
Mergent's Handbook of Common Stocks, Spring/Winter 2007 (B)
Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary, 2001 (W)
United States Government Manual, 2005/2006 (B)
VideoHound's Golden Movie Retriever, 2005 (F)
Weiss Ratings' Ultimate Guided Tour of Stock Investing, Winter 2005-06
(W)
World Chamber of Commerce Directory, 2006 (W)
World Chamber of Commerce Directory, June 2006 (B)
Worldmark Encyclopedia of the Nations, 5 vols.,1998 (B)

Robin Weinstein, Head Librarian
Fairborn Community Library
1 E. Main St.
Fairborn, OH 45324
rweinstein at gcpl.lib.oh.us
Voice: 937-878-9383, ext. 4301
Fax: 937-878-0374

"The conventional definition of management is getting work done through
people, but real management is developing people through work." --- Agha
Hasan Abedi