[OPLINLIST] Question regarding mass updates of Flash, Adobe, etc.

Chad Neeper (list) cneeper at level9networks.com
Tue Apr 1 16:40:25 EDT 2008

You'll probably get a better response by re-posting this message to the
OPLINTECH list.

For what it's worth, though, the libraries I support use Novell ZENworks
to control workstation desktops and deliver pre-configured applications.
It's not something you'd likely install on a whim, though. More of a
complete network-centric control strategy.

Chad

Chad Neeper
Senior Systems Engineer

Level 9 Networks
740-548-8070 (voice)
866-214-6607 (fax)

--   Full LAN/WAN consulting services   --
-- Specialized in libraries and schools --