[OPLINLIST] Books for Adoption II

Weinstein, Robin RWeinstein at gcpl.lib.oh.us
Wed Apr 2 16:38:47 EDT 2008

Hi, Everyone,

We still have a few titles available. Please let me know if you want any
of them. Two-item limit no longer applies. :-)

Best Lawyers in America, 2007 (F)
Lexis Nexis Advertising Red Books, 2007 (X)
Scholarships Fellowships and Loans, 2006 (B)
Trailer Life Directory: RV Parks, Campgrounds & Service, 2007 (F)
Ulrich's Periodical Directory, 2001 (B)
Ulrich's Periodicals Directory, 2006 (F)
Who Was Who in America index, 1607-2005 (B)

Robin

Robin Weinstein, Head Librarian
Fairborn Community Library
1 E. Main St.
Fairborn, OH 45324
rweinstein at gcpl.lib.oh.us
Voice: 937-878-9383, ext. 4301
Fax: 937-878-0374

"The conventional definition of management is getting work done through
people, but real management is developing people through work." --- Agha
Hasan Abedi