[OPLINLIST] OH Revised Code in Print

Charlie Hansen chansen at pcdl.org
Fri Apr 11 09:21:11 EDT 2008

Quick question to the library community:

Given that the content of the Ohio Revised Code is available (at no
cost) online, how many of you have done away with the print version on
your shelves.  Our reference staff, instead of using the print version,
will often use the online version because they find it easier to use.  I
am guessing our patrons may feel the same way.  Seeing how much shelf
space (and money) this would save makes me inclined to do away with it.
Are there any pitfalls that I am overlooking?

Thank you in advance.

Charlie Hansen, Adult Services Coordinator

Perry County District Library

117 South Jackson Street

New Lexington, OH 43764

740-342-4194 ext. 12