[OPLINLIST] OH Revised Code in Print

Douglas Anderson doug.anderson at cacl.info
Fri Apr 11 10:42:52 EDT 2008

I know in our community we have quite a few patrons who are not
computer-savvy, or are even a tad technophobic, who still strongly
prefer print resources to online ones.  The ones who prefer online
resources often don't come to the library to find legal information,
but are able to find it on their own.

You don't mention which print version you're using.  Our print version
(Baldwin's Annotated) includes annotations such as Historical and
Statutory Notes, Commentary, Cross References, Library References,
Research References, Law Review and Journal Commentaries, and Notes of
Decisions.  Perhaps I've overlooked one, but I don't know of a free
online resource that includes comparable annotations, especially not
easily found all in one place.

Your community needs may differ, of course.  But for most of the
patrons who come to our library, the print edition is immensely more
helpful.

Doug Anderson
Ashtabula County District Library

--
Douglas E. Anderson, Reference Coordinator
Ashtabula County District Library