[OPLINLIST] Poem about a doll, doll baby...

Barb Scott barbarascott1956 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 14 14:41:43 EDT 2008

I have a patron that is looking for a poem for a Mother's Day banquet....

  Something having to do with a doll or doll baby.  She and I have done internet searches just using Google and a variety of search terms, but have come up with little.

  We do not subscribe to Poemfinder, so that resource is not accessible to me.

  I have searched a couple of volumes we have on holidays in poetry and nothing has come up in either of those.

  Any help on this search would be appreciated.  My next step is to check all poetry anthologies on my shelves.

  Please reply directly to barbarascott1956 at yahoo.com

  Thanks!

  Barb

Barbara Scott, Children's Librarian