[OPLINLIST] Delivery of Books to Home Bound Patrons

Carolyn Rector rectorca at oplin.org
Tue Apr 29 10:18:42 EDT 2008

Hello,
I am an adult services librarian who has been choosing books for homebound
patrons for over six years. Does anyone use a rating/evaluation sheet for
the patrons that are not seen by the librarian who does the choosing? We
have been using a 1-10 sheet for customer feedback, but I would like to
see some samples that other libraies use. We have been sending the Book
Page: American Book Review to the homebound for suggestions, but we also
have many who need Large Print and those are not reviewed here. Any other
suggestions for me that are used in the same situation. I choose the books
and volunteers deliver. I also deliver to the nursing home when I can get
direct feedback form patrons.

Thank you,
Carolyn Rector
FAx no. 937-667-7968