[OPLINLIST] How did you celebrate National Library Week?

Marsha McDevitt-Stredney marshams at sloma.state.oh.us
Tue Apr 29 11:11:39 EDT 2008

Please excuse the repeat if you receive this message through multiple
listservs.

I'm putting together a summary of how all types of libraries celebrated
National Library Week to post on our website. I'd like to collect the
information for current news and for libraries to use for ideas for next
year.

I appreciate you send me an email to let me know about your NLW
activities.

As a courtesy please do not respond to the entire list.

marshams at sloma.state.oh.us

Thank you,

Marsha

Marsha McDevitt-Stredney

Director, Marketing and Communications

274 E. 1st Avenue

Columbus, OH 43201

Tel: 614-644-6875

www.library.ohio.gov <http://www.library.ohio.gov/>

"The State Library of Ohio provides services and resources to assist
state government and libraries in providing the best service to all."