[OPLINLIST] Staff In-service training

Cathy Haynes haynesca at oplin.org
Wed Jul 16 14:22:57 EDT 2008

We are beginning to plan for our 2009 annual staff in-service.  Due to
current budget constraints, we are searching for a program or presentation
that is relevant to all staff and is also not terribly costly.  We are
willing to do a program ourselves but haven't had any brilliant ideas yet.
We are open to suggestions on just about any topic, especially if delivered
with humor.  Game and contest ideas are also welcome.  If you've had a
successful in-service or training, or have a great idea you need a guinea
pig for, I'd appreciate hearing from you.

Thanks!

Cathy Haynes

PR/Reference Services Coordinator

Coshocton Public Library

655 Main St, Coshocton, OH 43812

740-622-0956

 <mailto:haynesca at oplin.org> haynesca at oplin.org

It is the 2nd mouse that gets the cheese.