[OPLINLIST] [OPLINTECH] [Fwd: dvd security]

rossford@oplin.org rossford at oplin.org
Thu Jul 24 13:15:48 EDT 2008

We used to keep our DVDs behind the desk but now use locking DVD cases
that have to be unlocked at the circulation desk upon checkout.  We have
not seen a rise in thefts since using the locking cases.  Most popular
movies have many holds on them and aren't the shelf for a long period of
time anyways.

Denise Butcher
Rossford Public Library

 We used to have avery high DVD theft problem (no security system) but