[OPLINLIST] Interesting/unusual collections

Amy Harmon aharmon at heightslibrary.org
Wed Jul 30 13:11:05 EDT 2008

A friend of mine recently found an article in the Akron Beacon Journal
about Reed Memorial Public Library's cake pan collection. Ravenna
library has circulating cake pan collection
<http://www.ohio.com/news/top_stories/10029166.html?page=all&c=y>

In light of this, I am curious as to what other interesting or unusual
collections does our various libraries have. I heard there was one
library that checked out fishing poles.

What other services are Ohio libraries providing? Feel free to email me
on/off-list since I think others might be interested as well.

Amy Harmon, MLIS

Web Library Manager

Cleveland Heights-University Heights Public Library

2345 Lee Road

Cleveland Heights, Ohio 44118

216-932-3600, ext 296

aharmon at heightslibrary.org