[OPLINLIST] Bookmobile for sale

Deborah L. Saunders saundede at oplin.org
Wed Jul 30 14:30:10 EDT 2008

*

*Bookmobile for Sale*

The Gallia County District Library is accepting sealed bids for the
purchase of its 1994 Bluebird Bookmobile.  If interested in viewing,
call the Library at 740-446-7323 to set up an appointment.  The vehicle
is being sold as is with no warranties expressed or implied (see engine
note below).

*Specifications*

Chassis Miles:               133,042.20

Chassis:                        Bluebird Bookmobile

Engine:                         5.9 Cummins Diesel (engine replaced new
in July 2006; /Remainder of Cummins Recon Warranty applies/)

Engine Miles:                10,329

Transmission:                Allison Auto

Brakes:                     4 Wheel Disk (Hydraulic)

GVW:                          25,800

Generator Set:              Kohler 15KW/Hrs

Minimum Reserve Bid:  $15,000.00

Sealed bids should contain full name, address, phone number and maximum
bid.  Sealed bids must be received before August 18, 2008.  Submit by
mail or in person to Melinda Spurlock, Bossard Memorial Library, 7
Spruce Street, Gallipolis, OH 45631.  Bookmobile will be sold to highest
bidder who must remit payment and remove bookmobile from premises by
August 29, 2008.

We recently restructured our bookmobile program and no longer use this
bookmobile.   If you have further questions, please feel free to contact
our Library.

Thank you!
Debbie

--