[OPLINLIST] Missing DVD

dohnerje@oplin.org dohnerje at oplin.org
Thu Jul 31 15:43:12 EDT 2008

Hello all--this email is mainly for the SEO consortium libraries.

One of our DVD cases came back from one of the libraries with a note that
disc one was missing when received there.  There is no previous borrower
information listed.

The DVD is disc one of the television series Space: Above and Beyond.  It
is a two-sided disc with MUPL written in marker at the center hole.
Currently it is in "damaged" mode and we will hang onto it for a time in
hopes that it will show up.  Can you all please keep an eye out in case a
patron happens to return it?

Thank you,
Jeanette Dohner
Milton-Union Public Library (MIL)