[OPLINLIST] TechConnections 2.0.0.9 - Have You Registered yet?

SWON Libraries info at swonlibraries.org
Fri Apr 17 14:01:58 EDT 2009

This announcement has been posted to several lists. Our apologies for
any duplication.

The conference is about 1 month away and registrations have been very
strong. We do have a limit to the number of people we can hold in the
rooms at the State Library. So if you have not registered yet, don’t
wait any longer! Use the registration link below to secure your spot at
TechConnections 2.0.0.9

http://www.TechConnectionsOhio.info/registration/

Date: May 19, 2009

Location: State Library of Ohio, Columbus

Featured Speaker:
Michael Porter, Interactive Strategy Manager,
WebJunction.org
http://www.libraryman.com

Sessions Include:
- New Tech Headed To Libraryland
- ‡biblios.net demonstration
- Using DD-WRT on your wireless router
- Redesigning Your Library’s Digital Services in the Era of Web 2.0
- Using Free Tools to Image Computers
- Using OpenDNS in libraries
- Embedding Video in Library Services
- Using Dynamic Pathfinders to Reach Your Target Audience
- Helping Library Staff at all Levels Embrace Technology
- WebJunction Ohio Technology Resources

For more information and to register visit:
http://www.TechConnectionsOhio.info

See you there!