[OPLINLIST] Bewitched by Books at the Clyde Public Library

Jill McCullough fernpenelope at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 16 15:27:12 EDT 2009

Bewitched By Books
The Clyde Public Library is
celebrating Paranormal Fiction on Saturday, April 25, from 10 am to 2:30 pm.
We’ve invited paranormal authors to talk about their craft at the Library
before, during, and after lunch at Our Town’s Brewin’ in downtown Clyde. There
is no charge for any of the events except the luncheon. Participating authors
include Madelyn Alt, Casey Daniels, Rhonda Stapleton and Kathryn R. Blake.
Events include a Book Swap in the morning and a Raffle of donated items. We
have a galley proof of Rosemary Laurey’s new book – which doesn’t come out
until June! – and a signed copy of Erin McCarthy’s Vegas Vampire paperback. Our authors will also donate a copy of their work for the raffle.
Lunch with the Authors takes place from 11:45 – 12:30 at Our Town’s Brewin’.
Reservations are required. The Author Panel on “The Perks of Writing Paranormal
Fiction”, begins at 1 pm. At the conclusion of the panel, we’ll hold the raffle
prize drawing and there will be one last opportunity to talk to and purchase
our author’s books. More information plus an author list is available at
the Clyde Public Library, 222 West Buckeye St., Clyde, Ohio. Contact Jill
McCullough at 419-547-7174 during library hours for more information, or click
on the link at clydelibrary.org.
 Jill McCullough, Adult Services Librarian
Clyde Public Library