[OPLINLIST] Ron Stewart is coming to SERLS- and YOU can choose the workshop topic!

Mary Leffler dirserls at oplin.org
Tue Apr 21 10:12:05 EDT 2009

Hello!

SERLS has an opportunity to hire an excellent speaker, Ron Stewart from
California, to do a workshop for us on Friday, June 26 at the SERLS facility
in Wellston Ohio. He offers workshops on a variety of topics- most of them
geared towards administrators and directors. More information on Ron Stewart
can be found on his website at:http://www.stewartron.com/ (see information
under "services" for a complete list of workshop offerings).

I have created an online survey listing all topics he speaks on that might
be relevant to library administrators. If you are interested in any of the
topics and are seriously considering attending this workshop, please open
the following survey monkey link to view a list of possible workshop topics
and vote for your favorites. The cost of this workshop will be $120 for
Basic Members and $30 for Enhanced Members.

Survey Link:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=Gi0kmJy_2boE7mYpXlB0rTJg_3d_3d

**Sign up now for as a new Enhanced Member and we will start your membership
immediately! *** (Our new membership year formally starts July 1, 2009.)
This will give you 10 free weeks of membership!  Go to
http://www.serls.org/membership.htm to find out the details on SERLS
Enhanced Membership.

Mary K. Leffler

Executive Director

Southeast Regional Library System (SERLS)

<http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&addr=252+W.+13th+St.&csz=Wellston
%2C+OH+45692&country=us> 252 W. 13th St.
Wellston, OH 45692

 <mailto:dirserls at oplin.org> dirserls at oplin.org
 <http://www.serls.org/> http://www.serls.org/

tel: