[OPLINLIST] New Patron Registration Question

Marsha Wagner mwagner at canalfultonlibrary.org
Mon Aug 24 09:06:19 EDT 2009

It is standard procedure to verify both the patron's identity with a driver's license or state ID if they have one and proof of address. Parent provide proof of address for their children.

Marsha Wagner
Director
Canal Fulton Public Library
154 Market St. NE
Canal Fulton, OH 44708
330 854-4148; fax 330 8549520

"All that mankind has done, thought, gained or been; it is lying as in magic preservation in the pages of books." Thomas Carlyle