[OPLINLIST] Horror movie stumper....

Barb Scott barbarascott1956 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 13 23:23:47 EST 2009

OK, you Chiller and Ghoulardi movie fans out there,

We are hunting for the name of a movie.  It is not "The Crawling Hand".  The plot pieces that we can remember is the hand falling (from somewhere), the hand crawling on a piece of highway,  There was just a hand....no arm attached, as in "The Crawling Hand".  The hand in this movie would remind you of "Thing" in "The Addams Family".

If you could provide me with the title of this movie, we would be forever grateful....because we will probably rent it and watch it!

TIA!

Barbara Scott, Children's Librarian
Bucyrus Public Library
200 East Mansfield Street