[OPLINLIST] FW: 2009 Adult Summer Reading Program Manual

Ruth Metcalf RMETCALF at sloma.state.oh.us
Fri Feb 13 16:58:18 EST 2009

HELLO EVERYONE!

Here is a link to the 2009 Adult Summer Reading Manual:
http://www.nclsa.lib.ia.us/CSLP/Adult/Adult%20Manual%20Small.pdf

This is the first time that the Collaborative Summer Library Program has
offered an Adult Summer Reading Program. The program is based on the
creative arts and is called  "Master the Art of Reading". Program
Resources and clip art are included which can be used to support Adult
reading programs in your local public library.

Products to support this program can be purchased through Highsmith at
the following link: http://www.highsmith.com/cslp/

VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: The 2009 Adult SRP manual is copyrighted material
and is owned by CSLP.  The 2009 "Master the Art of Reading" Adult Summer
Reading program is for use by CSLP members only. Ohio is a member of the
National CSLP Collaborative. As a local Ohio public library, you are
permitted to use this manual to support your library's programming.
However, no portion of this manual may be distributed or used by outside
agencies. Questions on this may be directed to me at the email below.

We are very pleased with the result and hope you find it useful for use
with your Adult SR programs.

Sincerely,

Ruth A. Metcalf

Library Consultant